Curious Legends is proud to support The Hangar – a purpose built, pop-up shipping container venue created by Fingers Crossed Creative.
Created for the New Annual Festival, enjoy beautiful rooftop dining and drinking, under the light of a giant illuminated moon! It is also home to the one and only…
Intergalacular Sci-Fi Spectacular!
A show of EPIC proportions, this features:
* Epic staged song & dance numbers
* Strange & exotic ultradimensional burlesque performances & dance
* Bizarre & confusing intergalactic ritual
* The powerful vocal majesty of Z Watt – King of Singing
* The epic sci-fi grandeur of Flight Hawk
* A veritable visual feast of elaborate props, vivid costumery, large scale puppets, projections & more.Bound together by the bizarre interactive comedic stylings of MC Milky D
PLEASE NOTE: This show is explicit, contains adult themes & nudity and is obviously 18+
“…like Spiegeltent meets Eurovision in outer space.”
A wonderfully unique and bizarre evening in the heart of Newcastle
New Annual is City of Newcastle’s inaugural arts festival. Spanning ten days and activating venues across the city, the festival will feature local and visiting artists sharing music, dance, contemporary performance and visual art in a celebration of creativity.
Made.In.Newcastle is another project delivered under your Special Business Rate Program thanks to Curious Legends, Newcastle Art Space and Newcastle City Council.
RISE (Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand Fund) is an initiative of the Australian Government and partially supports this project.
Fingers Crossed Creative are a Newcastle based multifaceted arts and events business that provides solutions for any & all creativity based requirements – from creative consultation & management to full production & creative packages.